Friday, April 17, 2015

4/17/15

Still on vacation, looked at the usual programming I follow, but didn't want to aggravate my hip/back at all. Just put together some movements that don't hurt my body. I got a really good workout out of this. This was the most fun I've had in the gym in a while. Was just great to go hard and feel fit. 

A.
Every 3 minutes, for 15 minutes (5 sets):
Bench Press x 3-5 reps

-I started at 185# and I worked up to the final set of 3 at 220#. Nothing maximal. Didn't really warm-up at all, but wanted to sneak in some reps on the bench. 

B.
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 
Shoulder-to-Overhead (115#)
Toes-to-bar
-400m run after each set

-23:50. This was a great workout. S2O unbroken, had to break up some of the sets of T2B. Got a very good workout out of this. It was amazing to be outside and running with my shirt off and just enjoying my fitness. The weather down here in Florida is amazing. Haven't run this much in a workout in months! Chicago blows. But anyway, this workout left me feeling refreshed and happy, was a great way to spend the afternoon with my girlfriend. I went hard, but nothing in this was taxing to the point of exhaustion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment