Monday, September 14, 2015

9/14/15

Going to do my gym's class workouts this week. Haven't done just class workouts in a while, but I want to ease back into crossfit and do some lower volume stuff. Today was a much lower volume and didn't really hurt my hip at all. Had to sub-out front squats for lunges, but that was okay. 

A. 
Front Rack Lunges (power cleaned from floor) 
8-8-8-8-8 

-135#, 185#, 205#, 225#, 235# ... these felt good, haven't done this movement in about a year or a little longer. But I felt pretty good. 

B. 
'Elizabeth' (power clean)
For time:
21-15-9
Power Cleans (135#) 
Ring Dips 

-4:49 ... 21 and 9 PC unbroken, 15 was 8/7. Ring dips were 7-7-7 ... 5-5-5 ... 5-2-2. Overall a big effort on this, got a big pump. Haven't done such a short workout in a while, but overall felt pretty good. Ring dips aren't my strong suit, so my heart rate dropped a lot on those sets, but I was pretty consistent moving through them. I was happy with my effort on this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment