Tuesday, May 22, 2018

5/23/18

Today was pretty much a complete waste of time. I am still very sore in my legs and generally fatigued from travel/work/lack of sleep/life stress. I have been forcing workouts over the last week and I did too much too soon between my last training sessions (Friday/Saturday) and a max out today. Needless to say I didn't get near a PR and I missed a weight I can typically handle.

A.
Every two minutes, for 16 minutes (8 sets):
Clean x 1 rep
Loads per set (by %) – 55, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95

Rest as needed and then go for 1 RM attempts

-Complete ... this went up to 305# for the last single ... rested a few minutes and attempted 98% (315#) and failed... this is less than the 317# I hit in the Open while fatigued after 18.2... Completely frustrating day, but I am not recovered and felt like complete shit. Shouldn't have even been in the gym, but I wanted to do this and wanted to push myself, but it just wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment