Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/2011

I felt pretty good this morning. I checked the weather before leaving for the gym and it was 14 degrees. The workout I did today was hard. It was for time:

1 mile run,
100 sit-ups,
1 mile run,
100 push-ups (hands released at bottom),
1 mile run,
100 70 lb Russian KB Swings,
1 mile run,
100 Pull-ups
1 mile run

My time was 1 hour and 45 seconds. This workout was extremely taxing and more than anything just cold. I tried not to think about the coldness and just detach during the running. Over all it was a nice conditioning WOD. I liked pushing myself on the runs and the other reps in between just seemed like recovery. I would be extremely surprised if anyone in my gym beat my time. Good day, I'm excited for Friday's two-a-day including track intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment