Friday, January 14, 2011

1/12/2010

1/12 - Felt pretty good this morning despite the extremely difficult WOD yesterday. The WOD today was 'Diane.'

21,15,9 of: 225 lb Dead Lifts and Hand Stand Push-ups.

I was a little concerned about my performance on this WOD, my legs were a spent from yesterday. But I blew through the dead lifts like they were nothing. I had never maxed out on HSPU before and I got 11 on my first set. I'm not that great at HSPU, so I was decently happy with this. I would like to do this WOD again in the near future when I'm stronger at HSPU.

About 5 minutes after 'Diane' there was a conditioning WOD. It was 10 rounds of:
2 Body Weight Bench Presses (185 lb)
20 Hammer Strikes (10R/10L)
6 36" Box Jump

Then I did 50 GHD sit-ups and 50 GHD extensions - unbroken sets. I really need to work on these.

I didn't time either of the WODs, but they were done with about 85% intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment