Monday, January 17, 2011

1/17/2011

I was still a little spent from last week. I think that I look leaner than I ever have. That being said I did not feel great today on the WODs. They were extremely difficult WODs back to back, but I didn't feel at a 100 percent. The first WOD was:

7 Rounds for time with 155:

4 Burpee Dead Lifts
3 Burpee Power Cleans
2 Burpee Cleans
1 Burpee Clean and Jerk

My time was a little over 12 minutes. The guy I train with beat me about almost 2 minutes. This workout was difficult; my legs were not recovered from the heavy squats last Friday and the running and rowing done over the last few days. I gassed out during round 4. The last few rounds were painful. We rested about 5 minutes and then did:

330m Run

3 Rounds: 20 x 70 lb KB Swings, 20 Pull-ups (chest to bar)

330m Run

My time for the second WOD was around 10 minutes. The guy I train with did it about 2 minutes faster. It was disappointing to get beaten in both WODS, but I just didn't have it today. The chest to bar pull-ups rocked me. I didn't get one set straight through. I ate a lot of carbs after the workout and I'm going to eat a lot of carbs today in hopes of recovering better. This entire week is full of ridiculous WODs. Some I'm more excited for than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment