Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/6/2011

From Christmas until Tuesday 1/4 I wasn't training consistently or with the extreme intensity I usually do. I was spending time with friends and family and enjoying a little time off from strict training/diet/rest. I still trained, did a 3-4 WODs and a few nice, but cold, runs. Training started again on 1/4. I'm not logging my food this week despite the fact I'm eating correctly, I just don't want to take the time. Next week I'm altering my diet to a template my coach is giving me, I'm going to include macro nutrient breakdowns.


1/4 - WOD: 'Arnie' modified. (RxD is a 72 lb, used a 53 lb) - Didn't time because it wasn't RxD; I blew through the workout, except for the last set of 21 get ups, that part probably took 1/3-1/4 of the total time.

21 Turkish get-ups, Right arm
50 Swings
21 Overhead squats, Left arm
50 Swings
21 Overhead squats, Right arm
50 Swings
21 Turkish get-ups, Left arm

1/5 - As many rounds in 20 minutes of: 400m Row, Max pull-ups. I got 107 pull-ups. Coming off the rower right to the pull-up bar was much more difficult than doing this workout with a 400m run. Nice conditioning WOD.

1/6 - 'Nate' I got 14 rounds to 1 abmat. I thought I could do a little better, but this was a PR. I got the first 10 rounds in 12 minutes, then 4 rounds over 8 minutes. I basically gassed hard after 10 rounds. Overall a great workout, I couldn't even do muscle-ups and handstand push-ups six months ago, it's nice to do WODs with intensity involving these movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment