Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8/6/12

I'm finally getting fully settled. I made an appointment to go check out a box. I found a great gym 2 miles from my place. It's a little smaller (~130 members) but has a big space with some solid athletes. I had a great time training and meeting people. It's almost insane how much I missed cross fitting these last two weeks. I actually have a little DOMS from working out, I usually don't. I'm pumped to get back into the thick of training and set some PRs.

Overhead Squat 5,5,5,5 - 165, 185, 195, 205. If I had a little bit more time I would have gone up, but I was on the classes schedule. Easing back into training and not pushing it insanely was probably for the best though.

Rest 5 minutes then...

AMRAP 10 Minutes:

7 Jump Squats
7 Dead-lifts (135#)
7 Power Cleans (135#)

9 Rds + 1 Jump Squat. I went out really hard and gassed out toward the end. The weight was so light this was all wind. Not working out for a bit has taken it's toll slightly on my lungs, but overall I felt fine.  DOMS in the glutes and hammier for sure. Excited to back to 100% soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment