Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5/14/13

I found out yesterday I won't be competing for my team at the 2013 Regional. Kind of a shitty pill to swallow, but it's the reality of the situation. My military orders overlap with the competition and there is no way around it. It's been really fun doing the team training, it really made me enjoy training again. But I'll no longer be doing it. So I have a few more weeks to kind of just train however the fuck I want until OCS starts.

Needless to say, I'm pretty bummed. But going to Marine Corps OCS is a once in a lifetime opportunity and Crossfit competitions aren't going anywhere. And on the positive side, it worked out that I get to spend a little bit more time with my family this way. Anyway, today looked like this:

EMOM 20:
5 Minutes, every :30 - 1 Squat Clean (225#)
5 Minutes, every :60 - 3 Touch-and-Go Squat Cleans (225#)
10 Minutes: every :60 - 1 Power Clean + 2 Front Squats (245#)
-Complete, solid training.

Strict Pull-ups:
-1 RM (weighted): 88# Overhand
-1 RM (weighted): 88# Underhand
2 Sets: Max Reps @ 35# + Max Reps Unweighted
-9 + 5, 7 + 3
1 Set: Max Reps Unweighted
-13

No comments:

Post a Comment