Friday, May 31, 2013

5/31/13

65 minute run in the Boise foothills. It was mid-day, 75 degrees with a slight breeze. Perfect weather for running, today was a great day. Went about 30 minutes straight up hill, then 35 minutes of rolling hills. Legs felt a little shot, but lungs feel solid. Great day with my shirt off in the sun.

On a side note, logging into facebook and seeing the Northwest Regional (my old region) and the North Central Regional (which I should be competing at) going down this weekend is kinda tough, but Marine OCS is a once in a lifetime opportunity and a new adventure. I feel like I've 'been around the block' so to speak when it comes to Crossfit competitions, but I still love that stuff and will continue to do it. Wish I was competing, but sometimes life isn't fair and I'm extremely excited to go to some of the toughest military leadership training in the world in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment