Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4/30/14

Today was a rough day. Body felt fine outside of lower back pain. I was supposed to do the entirety of event 4 today... but cut it out and just worked on strict HSPU as a skill. There is no way I could finish this workout, I'd probably get stuck in the set of 15 doing singles until the time cap runs out. Tomorrow is another day, hoping for a workout on day 3 where my abilities will show off more.

A.
15 Minutes Hand Stand Walk Practice

-Was getting about 10-15 feet before losing my balance, good practice

B.
EMOM 20:
Odd: 4 Strict HSPU (first ten minutes, had to switch kipping for second half)
Even: 10 GHD Sit-ups

-Complete

C.
10 RFT:
1 Legless Rope Climb (15')
7 Burpees

7:49. Kept a pretty solid pace, was totally mentally demoralized after A and B. Tried to get some intensity out of this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment