Saturday, May 16, 2015

5/14/15

Today wasn't really a great workout, I was just feeling out my hip and basically had to cut the workout short. I was really pissed about being the gym today, wasn't at all happy to be there given this injury.

A.
3 Sets of Max Strict Pull-ups
2:00 Rest

-20, 14, 10 ... was happy to hit 20 without training strict pull-ups much. Haven't tested this in a while, but felt pretty good.

B.
2015 Regional Event 3 (rowing, not running)
For time:
2000m Row
50 Overhead Squats (135#)
100 GHD Sit-ups
150 Double-unders
50 Sumo-deadlift-high-pulls (135#)
100 Box Jump Overs
26:00 Time Cap.

-The row took 7:40 ... the GHD sit-ups took me a lot longer than I thought they would. This was a really tough workout for me given I haven't been squatting at all. I got to the SDHP and did one rep and it was so painful on my back that I just stopped the workout there. I don't remember the time, was 23 something, but I just had to stop due to the pain. Super frustrating and disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment