Tuesday, May 26, 2015

5/26/15


Just got back to Chicago and started studying for the Illinois bar exam. That is my #1 priority right now, going to be a much lower volume / less fitness goal orientated summer than I've ever had. Haven't figured out exactly how I will be training given my current injury and bar studying ... but whatever my training will look like this summer, it will always take a back seat to the bar exam. Anyway, this afternoon was a decent workout. I just wanted to get my body moving, nothing crazy. I snuck in a workout at my apartment, didn't have the time to get into the gym today, just got back in town and had class/work much of the day.

On a 40:00 clock:

A.
30-20-10
Calorie Row
Russian Kettle-bell Swing (72#)

Rest until 10:00 then...

B.
AMRAP 20:
20 Burpees
20 Ab-mat Sit-ups
20 DB Push-Press (2 x 50#)
20 Flutter Kicks (4 count)

Rest until 40:00 then...

C.
For Quality:
10,9,8,7...1
Tempo DB Curl (2 x 25#) @ (6 second Time under Tension, 2 up, 2 down, 2 second hold at bottom)
DB Floor Press (2 x 50#)
DB Floor Tricep Extension (2 x 25#)

-5:50.
-4 Rounds ... might have gone a few seconds over on the last set of flutter kicks, but finished it out about :20 after the clock ended.
-The last part was pretty fun, didn't time it or anything, but got a solid arm pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment