Tuesday, May 5, 2015

5/5/15

Despite training alone, today was a good session. I could not do any of the regular programming due to injury ... back is very tight from the snatch balance + OHS and hang cleans / lunges on Friday/Saturday. So I just put together something on the spot, ended up being a really good workout for me. Lots of gymnastics stuff I need to work on.

A.
15 minutes hand-stand walking practice.

-This went well, I can consistently get the same distance, which is good, but after 10ish minutes I started to fatigue a bit. Good practice though.

B.
For Quality:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Strict C2B PU
Strict HSPU
*with 1 Strict Ring MU after each set
Rest as needed between movements to get each set unbroken.

-Didn't get the time on this, wasn't paying attention at all, was just focusing on trying to move well and get all the sets unbroken.

C.
Every 2 minute for 10 minutes (5 sets) of:
Row 250m

-42.0
-44.1
-44.3
-47.1
-46.3

-This ended up being brutal... pushed it as hard as I could. Got some really quality intensity out of this. Short workout today, was out of the gym about 30 minutes before I'm usually done ... now for a long day of studying for law school finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment