Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5/20/15

Today was a shitty day in the gym. I hated every second of being in the gym today. I was in pain and working out alone while some European guy was playing terrible music. From the second I was in the gym I wanted to leave. I hate being injured more than anything. It makes me hate life and I can't enjoy anything outside the gym while feeling this shitty. I need to be back to normal and have a major change of scenery.

A.
20 mins hip/back/hamstring mobility

-This was necessary ... Loosened everything up and relieved a lot of pain.

B.
8 Sets:
Bench Press x 7 reps + 14 Single Leg KB Deadlift (7 each leg w/ 35# KB)
Rest 1:00 to 1:30 between sets

-135#, 155#, 175# x 4 sets, 155#, 135# ... Went with a pyramid rep scheme ... Felt pretty crappy, but wanted to get some reps in. Deadlifts felt good on my back.

C.
For max reps / cals:

1 min of pull-ups
1 min of rowing
1 min of pull-ups
2 min of rowing
1 min of pull-ups
3 min of rowing
1 min of pull-ups

-84 pull-ups (30/20/20/14)
-90 calories
-Felt really shitty on this ... Had zero energy on the row. Was going to do some more stuff, but felt so shitty and I ripped on the pull-ups, so I just called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment