Saturday, October 8, 2011

10/8/11

Today was great. No strength, just a solid metcon that was extremely challenging. This might be a new favorite of mine. I didn't want to do my gym's WOD off the board, it was a weird WOD involving entirely movements with med-balls. The metcon I ended up doing was off the main site and was awesome.

'Carson'
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
#95 Squat Clean
Double-under
#185 Dead-lift
24" Box Jump
-Start each round with a 50 meter bear crawl.

My time was 32:50. The bear crawls to squat cleans were brutal. I think I could do this WOD significantly faster if I were fresh. But I felt alright, it was actually a nice change to do a WOD fresh instead of completely taxed from a strength session. Bear crawls are a great change. I'm really excited to get in the gym Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment