Monday, October 3, 2011

10/3/11

I felt alright today. I ate lot of weird stuff this weekend. This weekend was a bit of a celebration. I'm getting my diet back on lock down. I have two competitions coming up (Oct. 22 and Nov. 5-6). I've been keeping my glycogen stores consistently full. I've been setting PR's a lot, but I definitely feel a little on the heavy side, so I'm going to reduce my calories a little bit and cycle my carbs better. I'm also starting two-a-days everything Tuesday and Thursday.

I felt really horrible after this workout During I wasn't too bad, but after the conditioning I had a throbbing headache and felt like throwing up. This was essentially a sugar hangover from last night. Anyway, today looked like this:

Snatch - 85% (156 lb) x 1 x 5
Clean and Jerk 85%-10 lb (180 lb) x 1 x 5
Front Squat - 90 % -10 lb (260 lb) x 1 then... 85%-10 lb (250 lb) x 3 x 3

Rest 5 minutes then...

AMRAP 20 minutes:
21 Jump Squats
15 V-ups
9 Pull-ups

Score: 12 Rounds +9 V-ups: 570 Reps. I probably could have gone a little harder. The only thing that slowed me down were the pull-ups. I didn't go balls out on them because my right hand has two minor tears that I don't want further develop. Overall good, excited to clean up my diet and feel good soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment