Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10/4/11

I cut out some overhead lifting today because the conditioning workout had so much overhead work. Anyway, today looked like this:

Bench Press - Heavy Single - 205, 215, 220 (fail, needed a small spot)

Rest 5 minutes then...

For time:
21-15-9-15-9-21
Thrusters #110
Burpees
-50 Double-unders after each round

My time: 23:29. I didn't feel great, but I felt a lot better than yesterday. But I think I felt as good as I could have on this WOD. It was a challenging WOD for anyone. 300 Double unders, and 90 thrusters and 90 burpees is challenging whichever way you do it.

My bench press felt decent this morning. Ever since I tweaked my left pec a few months back I haven't handled weight over 200 lbs very man times. I spent a long time warming up and I'm glad I put up weight with no pains, despite the fact I'm weaker overall on the lift than I've been in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment