Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15/11

I felt better today; I wasn't as sick. My middle finger on my right hand has been injured since the Taranis Winter challenge and it's only getting worse. It is not healing and is extremely painful to the touch. Needless to say it is affecting my training, I went 100% today, but my finger definitely hurt. Anyway, today looked like this:

Hang Squat Snatch 3 x 5 @ 75% - #130
Snatch Grip Push Press - 5,4,3, - 110,165,185 - went lighter on these than usual
Front Squat Singles - 70%,80%,90% - 220,265,285

Rest 10 minutes then...

5 Rounds for time:
10 Hang Power Clean #135
20 KB Swings #72
30 Double-unders

My time was 12:20, this was the fastest time of the day by 2 minutes. I'd be surprised if people beat this time, it was pretty fast. All the power cleans were unbroken and the double-unders were almost all unbroken. I broke up all the swings 10/10 except the first set. I was happy I felt good on the metcon, I was able to push it hard. I felt decent on the hang squat squat snatch, but the heavy lifting/hook-grip in general hurt my injured finger. Overall a good session though. I'm feeling a lot more confident than I did after Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment