Friday, November 25, 2011

11/25/11

Today was a good session. My muscle glycogen was unquestionably full today. The workout looked like this:

Overhead Squats - 4 Sets of 5 @ 176 - I missed the last rep of the 3rd set, so it was 5,5,4,5 - This was a struggle. Overhead squats are still something I'm not great at. I've improved a ton, but I'm not extremely confident with these yet. The heaviest I've gone is 205 for 4. I want to go for a one rep in the near future.

Back Squats - 4 Sets of 5 - 225,264,308,315 - 315 was a new 5 rep PR. These felt good.

Rest 10 minutes then....

For time:
100 Burpee Pull-ups

14.12. I did the pull-ups from a hang, no help from the jump. I didn't realize the standard of the reps was just chest-to-deck and chin over the bar. I should have used the jump to help in the reps, but it probably wouldn't have helped much. Overall a solid WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment