Saturday, November 26, 2011

11/26/11

I was a little sore in my shoulders and legs today. Overall felt decent though. Today was a rough workout. We did 'Murph.' But I did the workout straight through; meaning I didn't break up the reps at all. Traditionally with this workout you can break up the reps however you want. Most people doing 20 rounds of 'Cindy' (5 pull-ups,10 push-ups, 15 squats). Doing the reps straight through was brutal. The push-ups and squats were just horrible. The pull-ups surprisingly weren't that bad. I thought they were going to bad after the 100 burpee-pull-ups I did yesterday. Anyway, this is what it looked like:

'Murph' (straight through - with a 25# vest)
1 Mile Run
100 Pull-up
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 Mile Run

Overall an extremely painful 54 minutes and 45 seconds. I'm excited to do this workout again and to breakup the reps instead of doing it straight through. I'll be a lot faster. I've done Murph before and I have to say, doing it straight through is an entire different workout. Great day, excited to rest and to lift heavy come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment