Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/4/11

If I could have chosen to taken rest today I would have (7 workouts in last 5 days). But this weekend I'm finally getting my L1 CrossFit certification. The first crossfit workout I did was when I was 18 years old back in March of 2008. It's gone by very fast. But anyway, we did 'Fran' at the certification. My time ended up being 3.10, about 7 seconds slower than my PR. There was a wide space of transition between the barbell and the pull-up bar and chalk bucket that I frequented twice. I didn't feel toasted after this workout. Usually after Fran someone is just destroyed, so I realize a 3.10 without being fatigued isn't too bad. All the reps were unbroken, I just lost a ton of time in the transitions. It was the fastest time at this certification and it felt great to be congratulated/cheered on by everyone. It's great to be around such knowledgeable trainers that can really knit pick at some of my movements. CrossFit is such a great community, I'm really lucky to be part of it. Excited for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment