Saturday, March 10, 2012

3/10/12

So the complete rest yesterday and the active recovery today were supposed to be switched, but due to factors outside of my control I had to switch them around. Sometimes life happens and I'm fine with the change, it wasn't a huge deal. Today was some great activity. I ran between 3 and 4 miles, didn't time it and didn't even think about time or effort. Just went and felt great. I felt really light on my feet, hamstrings were a little tight at first, but overall I love how it feels to run. It was great to just move and breathe and feel fit without worrying about time, points, reps etc. Just moving athletically, efficiently and being fit is an awesome feeling. Good stress release as I'm stressing a little bit about my 12.3 score, I need to improve, a lot. Guys that I usually leave in the dust are right about where I scored on that workout. I'm going to go in with a different strategy and I will improve; my shoulders and triceps are still really sore today, hoping to feel more fresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment