Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3/6 & 3/7

Two days of complete rest. I had something planned for Tuesday, but decided to get rid of it. Doing 12.2 at 100% intensity two days in a row and then a hard two-a-day Monday has really taken it out of me. I can't wait for the year (maybe next year?) when I'm so confident in my ability that I hit the Open workouts only once and can train/peak for regionals throughout the Open. A lot of Crossfit Games athletes talk about this concept, but at this point I need to hit the workouts twice a week in order to stay in the top 60. Trying to peak twice in one weak is kind of messing with my training, but I still feel extremely fit. And I'm handling my training during the Open a lot better than I did last year. Anyway, two days of full rest, excited for whatever 12.3 is come Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment