Wednesday, May 3, 2017

5/2/17

AM Workout (0630)

Went to check out a new gym today; went to Crossfit Ballston ... did the class workout and got a good workout out of it ... overall a low volume session that wasn't too taxing.

A.
On a 25:00 clock:
Power Clean
2-2-2-2-2
Work up to a 2 RM for the day

-225#, 225#, 245#, 260#, 270# ... this is the most I've power cleaned in a while, felt surprisingly solid.

B.
'Elizabeth'
21-15-9
Power Clean (135/95#)
Ring Dip

-4:48 ... not a PR ... 47 seconds slower than my last time doing this workout about 10 months ago ... PC unbroken, had to break up the ring dips a lot though. Not having access to rings very often over the course of TBS has not been great for my ability on the rings, but overall I wasn't too upset with not being near my PR, I was in great shape last summer and I am excited to get back to that.

PM Workout (1800)

Active recovery / easy run = 30:28 total running time ... ran through Arlington, lots of stop lights. It was great weather and it was good to get out the door and get a little activity in.

No comments:

Post a Comment