Saturday, May 6, 2017

5/5/17

Went to Crossfit Mount Laurel in New Jersey today. Stopped in and worked out with a few of my fiance's friends. They threw the workout together on the spot, it was a fun time.

A.
For time:
10,9,8,7...1
Strict C2B Pull-ups
Strict HSPU

-13:28 ... figured this would take longer than it did, went through this fairly consistently and didn't have to go to singles on the HSPU, which surprised me. Overall a fun/different workout that I wouldn't usually program for myself and I surprisingly enjoyed.

B.
For time, with a partner, alternating reps:
10 Clean and Jerks (185#)
8 Clean and Jerks (205#)
6 Clean and Jerks (225#)
4 Clean and Jerks (245#)
2 Clean and Jerks (265#)

-5:35? I don't remember the exact time, I wasn't really looking at the clock, but I got all these reps consistently and confidently, felt strong on the clean and the jerk. Power cleaned all the reps, started split jerking at 245#.

No comments:

Post a Comment