Saturday, February 24, 2018

2/24/18

Gave the first Open workout a run through this morning. Highly doubt I will re-do this workout. I may have been able to complete the dumbbell reps of the 13th round, but I doubt I could have gotten into the 14th round. I really tried to push as much as possible and was happy with my effort, spent very little in transition and couldn't have changed much about how I approached this.

18.1
AMRAP 20:
8 Toes-to-Bar
10 Dumbbell Hang Power Clean and Jerk (50/35#)
14/12 Calorie Row

-12 Rounds + 2 DBHPCJ = 394 reps ... overall I was happy with this score. This is a very aerobic workout and I stuck to my game-plan and was very consistent throughout the workout. Unbroken on all the movements... I couldn't have changed much. The only way to be better at this would have been to just have a bigger aerobic capacity and row consistently at a faster pace. Really fun morning in the gym with everyone, it was really fun to see everyone in the gym give their best effort. Really looking forward to getting in some training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment