Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12/13/18

This morning was a much better day in the gym. A night's rest was much needed... I was able to head into workout late today, so got some much needed time to train in an empty gym and do whatever the hell I wanted. It was quite cathartic after last night. I really enjoyed pushing myself through this, overall great training. Starting to feel more conditioned. Tons of volume in one session, wish I could have pushed the rowing to a second session, but just powered through and hit it all due to time constraints.

A. 
Every :30 for 5 minutes
10 D-Ball Squats (30#)

-Complete ... was supposed to be a 50#, but the heaviest we have at our gym is a 30# ... solid warm-up nonetheless. 

B.
EMOM 10:
5 TnG Power Clean and Jerk (155/105#)

-All reps  TnG, got through this with much more ease than any of the other barbell cycling stuff we have done. 

C.
Every 3 for 30 (10 sets):
3 Deadlifts @ 80% (405#)
30 Foot Handstand Walk (two unbroken segments of 15 feet)

-Complete ... missed the 7th set and 9th set... had to add in extra minutes there... so ended up finishing right around 32:00. Overall great training for handstand walking... this was really fun and really mentally challenging for me. This is what I love the most, was the most fun I've had in a while.

D. 
4 x 1000m Row
Rest 3 minutes

-3:36.1
-3:43.6
-3:35.4
-3:35.7

-Shit the bed on the second one, otherwise was consistent and tried to push it.

No comments:

Post a Comment