Saturday, December 22, 2018

12/22/18

Had an okay workout today... dropped into a gym... they had 'open gym' listed as going on, but it was extremely crowded and difficult to get stuff in... did what we could, in retrospect it was a good workout, other than the break we were forced to take during our first piece.

A.
For Time:
10-8-6-4-2
Deadlift (405/275)
Bench Press (225/155)

-Complete ... didn't catch the time here... had to take an awkward 5-10 minute break in the middle of this due to gym announcements where everyone had to stop working out... but overall I was just happy to get this in... the bench was heavy for me... haven't done this many reps at 225# in a conditioning workout in a very long time. Tough workout for me, physically and mentally, but got through it as best I could.

B.
10 RFT:
20/15 Cal Assault Bike
200m Run 

-Approximately 25:00? Didn't get the exact time, this was good cardio though... tried to keep the bike at 70 RPM ... didn't know the exact distance on the run, kind of just eye-balled it. Didn't matter, overall I was just stoked how good my aerobic system was feeling on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment