Monday, August 29, 2011

8/29/2011

Today was a decent session in the gym. Ended up looking like this:

Back Squat 4 x 4 @ 300#

Rest 5 minutes...

30 Muscle-ups for time: 4:16. I've never done this workout for time. I was pleased with my time, I wanted to get under 5 minutes. Overall a good performance. I want to be sub 3:00 in the near future.

Rest 5 minutes then...

'Tabata This'

Squats: 18
Pull-ups: 8
Push-ups: 8
Sit-ups: 14
Row (cal): 9

Score: 57. This was some serious conditioning. I felt really good. I probably could have gotten more squats,push-ups and maybe sit-ups. I went hard on the row, there is no way I could have gotten more. I did every set legit, no mistakes, every 20 session was the same amount of reps. I had a good athlete to train with and we went really hard. A great workout. Excited for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment