Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4/23/13

Today was my first training session back after the nadir of my Crossfit life on Saturday. Glad to be back, had a great session with some great people.

3 Rounds @ 3:00 Rest:
10 Bupee Box Jumps (24")
10 T2B
10 Pistols (alternating)
-Complete, unbroken.

Rest 5 minutes then...

EMOM 20:
Odd, 5 HSPU
Even, 8 C2B Pull-ups
-Complete, unbroken.

Rest 10 minutes then...

4 Rounds @ 3:00 Rest:
500m Row
20 GHD Sit-ups
10 Thrusters (135#)
-Complete, unbroken, had to slow down a little on the GHD sit-ups on the last two rounds.

Great training session, feels good to back doing what I love, just pushing myself training. Grinding out those thrusters unbroken was fun and painful. After a weekend of drinking I just get extreme guilt and resulting nerves during my first training session back. Glad I got over that and got this session in. Excited to train tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment