Monday, April 8, 2013

4/7/13

Today was my first hangover since January. I haven't drank at all this semester, it was fun to go blow off some steam with friends. My biggest assignment of my first year of law school is due tomorrow. It's been a ton of work and there is a lot more work to be done, but with the end of the Open and this assignment, a lot of stress will now be off my shoulders. Really disappointing performance these last couple weeks, but sometimes things just don't work out; dropped from 60th place to 90th place after 13.4 and then 90th to 110th after 13.5. But competing on my gym's team will be fun, it's a great group of people and my endurance training that I'm thoroughly enjoying will be geared toward OCS.

I also ate some crazy shit today, including friend chicken, waffles and a Mcflurry. I've been limiting myself to one cheat meal a day when I do cheat, but today was rather one big cheat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment