Saturday, March 15, 2014

3/15/14

DOMS started setting in hardcore last night. I am wicked sore today. I usually never get this sore from dead-lifting in my back/glutes/hamstrings. I generally felt 'fried' today. Plus the benching we did today felt extremely weak. I haven't benched or done tricep accessory stuff in over a month and I was feeling that today. On the very positive side, I'm down 3# this week. This is more weight than I want to lose per week, hopefully the weight loss will be more gradual (1 # per week) over the next few weeks. Through in some tricep stuff at the end just for fun.

A.
Three sets, not for time, of:
15′ Legless Rope Climb x 3 ascents
Strict Handstand Push-Ups x Max Reps

-Complete, HSPUS were 8/6/6

B.
Four sets of:
Bench Press x 5 reps
Rest as needed

-All sets at 185#. Didn't go heavy here, felt pretty weak.

C.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 20 minutes of:
Run 330m
2 Muscle-Ups
4 Push Press (115/75 lbs)
8 Burpees Over the Barbell
4 Push Press (115/75 lbs)
2 Muscle-Ups

-6 Rounds + 16 reps. Clock ran out just as I was finishing the final set of push-press. I felt great on the running today. I haven't ran in months due to terrible weather in Chicago. It was great to get outside and run!

D.
3 Sets:
Lying Tricep Extensions x 10 @ 2 x 35# DB

2 Sets:
Lying DB Floor Press, thumbs toward face x 10 @ 2 x 55# DB

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment