Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3/4/14


I was a little toasted this morning. I only got to sleep about 5 and a half hours between last night's workout and the session this morning. I had to cut out the shoulder-to-overhead due to some tennis elbow inflammation. I could have done it, but I don't think there would have been any benefit. Physically I felt fine, was a little discouraged because I had to cut the shoulder-to-overhead out. Overall a solid day, ate a huge PWO meal in hopes of recovering extra. Pumped to train tomorrow!

A.
Every minute, on the minute, for 6 minutes, complete:
5 Squat Cleans (175/115 lbs)
Work for speed and efficiency, and then bring breathing and focus back to calm state before your next set.

-Complete, felt really easy, all reps touch-and-go.

B.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 4 minutes of:
10 Ring Dips
10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups

Rest exactly 3 minutes, and then . . .

C.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 4 minutes of:
20 Wall Ball Shots (30/20 lbs)
10 Toes to Bar

3 Rds + 6 C2B
2 Rds + 20 WB

D.
3 Sets, NFT:
6 Strict C2B Pull-ups
15 Weighted Sit-ups, Anchored (100# DB)

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment