Saturday, March 29, 2014

3/29/14


Triceps have some DOMS from 14.5? WTF? Anyway, I had a super solid training session with one of my best friends from the gym. The Open is over, I'm on the regionals team at my gym and I'm pumped to train my ass off over the coming months and into the 2015 season. Today was what it's all about, training hard with your friends and having an awesome time pushing yourself.

A.
A1. Death by C2B Pull-ups (20# vest)
-Got through the 12th minute, took off the vest and did one more minute, 13 reps. These are feeling better already.

A2.
3 Sets, rest as needed:
10 Kipping HSPUs, working speed/efficiency
-Complete

B.
Four sets of:
Bench Press x 5 reps
Rest as needed
Dead-lift x 5 reps
Rest as needed

-185# + 365#
-185# + 385#
-190# + 405#
-190# + 415#

-I felt a lot better on the dead-lifts than the bench press. At least benching felt better than it did a few weeks ago.

C.
Complet 3 RFT:
Run 330 Meters
5 Bar Muscle-Ups
20 Kettlebell Swings (32/24kg)
40 Double-Unders

-Clock got jacked during a busy Saturday morning, but it was probably around 10-12 minutes? That is a total guess. It felt good to run, really pushed it and got quality intensity out of this workout; MU were 5 3/1/1 and 3/1/1. Great training session, excited to rest and throw some weights around next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment