Monday, March 24, 2014

3/24/14

Gave 14.4 another go this morning. It was a really great time in the gym. I wanted to get to that second round so fucking bad... and I did. I did all singles on the MU today, instead of opening up with a bigger unbroken set (I think I did a set of 4 last time). I was hurting like crazy after about rep 15 of muscle-ups. I've never gotten nauseated from a gymnastics movements like I did today. I also got that 'fran' cough from this workout today, which I did not last time. I tried to push my body way outside my comfort zone and luckily  I didn't fail any MU. Huge effort, great stuff. This is why I love crossfit so much, it gives you the chance, daily, to really test yourself and push outside your comfort zone and achieve new levels of fitness that you didn't think was possible. It is pretty amazing.

-217 reps / 13:14 tie breaker.

Pumped to train tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment