Thursday, June 13, 2019

6/16/19

Fun / shorter session today, enjoyed it, apparently PRed my JT time... but this is only the second time I've ever actually done this workout. Overall a good day today.

A.
'JT'
For time:
21-15-9
HSPU
Ring Dips
Push-ups

-7:43 ... this is a PR of about 3:30 from November of 2016 ... felt pretty good on everything, surprised myself ... this is by no means a great time, but at least the pressing program I just finished helped me improve.

B.
Power Snatch
Take 75% of the heavy triple from earlier in the week and do 3 reps on the minute for 10 minutes, TnG

-Complete at 165# ... hit 225# earlier in the week, 75% being 168# ... overall this was good training, this was the first TnG lifting I've done since injury, felt solid. 

C.
3 RFT: 
21 DB Snatch, alternating (70/50#)
21 Bar Facing Burpees

-11:54 ... this sucked, did not feel very fit, the burpees rocked me.

D.
ROMWOD

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment