Tuesday, June 18, 2019

6/19/19

Today was a solid session ... looked strange on paper, but I just went through it as prescribed and it ended up being a good workout. Overall fun/different ... looking forward to some more training tomorrow.

A.
10 Rounds (not for time – move smoothly and don’t worry about the time)
1 Rope Climb (15') 
10 Hip Extensions
30 Double-Unders 

-Complete ... did not time this, just went through it at a slow pace, increased the intensity as I got to the second half / last few rounds going full speed. 

B.
Accumulate 3 minutes of free standing handstand hold 

-Complete ... went :30 on :30 off for 6 minutes (against wall) 

C.
‘Karen’
150 Wall-Balls (20/14#)

-5:53 ... this is :40 slower than my PR for this workout ... I went 75 unbroken then 5 sets of 15 ... aerobically I felt fine ... my shoulders/pecs burned a ton on the second half ... the very high volume gymnastics yesterday left me fried... the handstand holds right before this didn't help either. Overall fun to give this a go though, always good training. 

D.
Every 3 for 9 (3 sets) of:
Double KB Front Rack Hold x :60 (2 x 35# KB)

-Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment