Friday, May 13, 2011

5/13/2011

I was nervous about working out today because of how terrible I felt yesterday. I was still a little sick today, mostly congestion. My left eye was oozing out fluid all night and was red/irritated in the morning. I don't know if I have conjunctivitis or maybe I'm developing allergies. I really don't want to go to a doctor, I'm hoping this just goes away. Anyway, I ended up feeling a lot better during the actual WOD.

'Kelly'

5 rounds for time:
400m Run
30 24" Box Jumps
30 Wall-Balls

Recover, then:

3 rounds @ 2 minutes rest:
30 GHD Sit-ups
30 GHD Extensions

My time was 23:24. I felt a lot better than I did yesterday. I was training with a partner again and we definitely pushed each other. I finished literally a few seconds faster than him. It was great to train with a solid athlete. I was really excited that I didn't feel terrible. I hope I'm getting over this sickness. I'm also experimenting with upping my calories/carbs. I just trained 5 days straight through, I'm going to take 2 days off and do 3 on 1 off 2/1 next week. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment