Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/17/2011

My legs were very sore today. Anyway, today looked like this:

4 x 5 @ 180 lbs Bench Press (same formula)

Workout:

4 rounds with as little rest as possible:
10 Wall-walks to push-up (start laying on stomach with feet against wall, walk up wall with hands until in a handstand with hands a few inches from wall, then walk down into push-up position, perform 1 push-up = 1 rep)
10 Ring Dips (muscle-up to rings)
10 Power Snatch @ 75 lb

Then 4 Rounds with 2 x 35 lb bumpers:
EZ Bar Curls
EZ Bar Skull Crushers

After the workout I worked on my muscle-ups for a little while. I like working them while I'm fatigued. I worked on turning the rings out every rep, something I need to start doing all the time. I did about 15-20 reps. Solid workout, a lot different from the workouts I've been doing in the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment