Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/23/2011

I got into a YMCA today. It's always hard to do legit workouts in this gym. It's very small and always crowded. I kept it extremely simple, but challenging.

5 x 5 - Back Squat @ 275 lb

5 x 5 - Dead Lift @ 295 lb

3 x 10 - OH Squat @ 95 lb (focusing on speed)

Rest a few minutes then:

5 x 300m Row @ 60 seconds rest. Intervals averaged about 55 seconds.

Again, this workout was simple, but I kept the intensity high. I didn't have much time in the gym or much room to workout. Overall a good workout though, I was fairly taxed by the end of everything.

I'm in transition at the moment. After last Thursday's workout I left town and I'm moving into a new city. I don't have a crossfit gym membership yet. It's definitely stressful getting resettled and everything. I'm trying to keep training and my food intake has been under control. I'm excited to get settled in and get back to hardcore workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment