Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5/16/2011

Today was a great workout. It looked like this:

Warm-up, 5 rounds fast of:
7 Dead-hang Pull-ups
7 Hand Release Push-ups
7 OH Squats w/ PVC

Then:

4 x 5 @ 245 lb back squat. This was super easy, going through the motion, 2nd week of a 12 week program. There was a formula to reach the 245 (.9 of 1 rep) x .7

The workout:

4 rounds with as little rest as possible:

10 x 53 lb band KB swing
20 x Bulgarian Split Squat (2 x 50 lb Dumb bell)
10 x 155 lb Front Squat

Then, 3 rounds with as little rest as possible:
5 Skin the Cats
10 Ab-wheel Roll-outs
15 Hollow Rocks
20 GHD Sit-ups

Between the leg circuit and core circuit this workout was difficult. The Bulgarian split squats were the real challenge today. After this workout I just went and sat for about 30 minutes because my body was so taxed. I was extremely sore in my legs the next day. This was a great workout.

I have a lot of weird stuff going on in my life right now. I'm definitely in a transition within my life. I've thus been not having time/motivation to calculate my macro breakout. My diet is still clean/under control portion wise. I'm just not going to be posting it on here for the foreseeable future. I don't even know where my training is going. I'd love to stay on the current program I'm on, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to do that for reasons I just found out about.

No comments:

Post a Comment