Monday, May 9, 2011

5/9/2011

I'm still sick. Mostly just congested and a slight headache. I decided to workout anyway, there was no way I wasn't going to. I'm going off my coaches program, its a modified Wendler program focused on Bench/Squat/Dead-lift. Today looked like this:

Dynamic warm-up included stretching, HSPUs, muscle-ups, pistols, some 95 lb barbell complexes.

Then:

4 x 5 Back Squat @ 65% of 1 rep max (350 lb) x (.65) = 225 lb

Then 4 Rounds for time:

100 ft sled drag (225 lb)
10 R/10 L 20" Box Step-ups with 2 x 50 lb dumb-bell
30 Double-Unders

The back squats were super light, it was nice to ease back into training though. I havn't done a heavy barbell move in two weeks tappering off for this PFT. I felt good on the HSPU and muscle-ups as well. The double-unders and pistols sucked. My body sort of forgot how to do them. Overall a good workout.

-Medium carb day

No comments:

Post a Comment