Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7/26/2011

After a few days off I felt a lot more recovered. Although, my posterior chain was still sore. I got a huge lower back pump just from my warm-up. This week is my first de-load week since starting my new strength cycle. It is much needed and I'm looking forward to a little time off from the heavy weights. Today looked like this:

For time:
'Amanda'
9-7-5
Muscle-ups
135 lb Squat Snatch

My time: 6.55. The muscle-ups were easy and fast. Although 135 got heavy after a while. I want to do this again. A lot of my reps were broken. I think I got 4 snatches unbroken, I can do more. I'm excited to do this WOD again. I was actually nervous befor the WOD; something that usually doesn't happen. It always feels good to get a WOD done and realize it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Rest 10 minutes then, for time:

1000m Row then...

12-9-6-3-6-9-12
135 lb Power Clean and Jerk
Burpees

My time: 18.40. This WOD was fairly challenging. The weight was just heavy enough to be rough toward the end. Overall a good WOD.

Rest 5 minutes then:

3 Rounds, not for time:
5 Skins-the-Cats
20 GHD Sit-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment