Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7/27/2011

Today was a decent workout. I was a little nervous before the first segment of the workout. I felt so good about 'Amanda' yesterday that I wanted to do a heavy/muscle-up workout again. Today ended up looking like this:


4 Rounds @ 60 seconds rest:
10 Dead-hang Pull-ups
5 Thrusters (45#)
5 HSPU

Rest 5 minutes then...

For time:
9-6-3
165 lb Thruster
Muscle-ups

My time: 6.29. I probably could have been a bit faster had I not done this the day after 'Amanda,' but overall I was happy with my time. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was a lot different than yesterday though. The muscle-ups were actually a lot harder than the thrusters because of the order of the movements. This WOD has been in my mind for a long time, it was finally good to tackle it.

Rest 10 minutes then...

For time:

800m Run
21-15-9
Wall-Balls
Toes-to-Bar
800m Run

My Time: 11:30. Overall a good workout, it went fast. Today wasn't too taxing. Excited for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment