Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1/11/12

Worked around the knee again today. It didn't hurt at all today which I was really excited about. I modified the WOD to accommodate not agitating it. I didn't do any heavy lifting today, just a metcon. This knee thing is really messing up my lifting program, hopefully I can get back to it next week. But I'm kind of at ease with this injury. I was freaking out about it but I'm learning that overreacting is of no use and doesn't add anything positive to the situation. I just have to modify my plans to stay congruent with my goals and do what I can to continue working toward my goals. That's it and that's all. There's nothing else I can do. I'm really trying to stay in a positive place mentally.

4 Rounds for time:

10 Ring Dips
20 V-ups
30 Kb Swings (2 pood)

13.21. The swings got rough after a while, especially on my forearms/grip. My ring dips went out toward the end as well. My chest/shoulders are still really sore from Monday.

I'm going to try some heavier weights tomorrow, I'm really happy my knee wasn't hurting at all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment