Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/12

I felt really solid warming up. My body wasn't tight at all. I hadn't felt like that in a while. I didn't feel great on the WOD though. I gassed out hard and felt pretty weak.

'DT'

5 RFT @ 155#
12 Dead-lifts
9 Hang Power Cleans
6 Push-Jerks

10.40. Rough day. I wanted to go a lot faster than this. I gassed out hard after the third round. I was on a solid pace. 1st round in .45, 2nd done by 2.00, 3rd by 4.00. Then the last two rounds were a whole different workout. On the bright side my previous best in this workout was 13.09 last March. So I improved my time a bit, but not as much as I wanted to. I think if I would have hit this workout a month or two ago I would have done better. This is obviously not a good feeling to have when finishing a workout. This is the first time I've done this workout getting all the push-jerks unbroken. I was doing 8/1 hang power cleans and the dead-lifts were all unbroken. I just took too much rest because of how weak I felt. Maybe I felt weak because I'm losing weight, I don't know. This whole knee thing is not putting me in a positive mental place. I also was training alone. Overall not a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment