Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/12

A new year. I'm not one for resolutions. But I do have a list of about 30 on-going goals. Anyway, today was a rest day. I didn't even drink last night, but took the day off anyway. I'm going to try to get things back to 100% normal tomorrow (6 workouts this week, 4 lifting + metcon, 2 interval sessions (1 rowing, 1 running). I'm feeling better, ate the most food I have since getting sick today. I'm still feeling a little off. I'm hoping after another day's rest and a good night's sleep I'll be ready to rock this upcoming week. This week has turned into an impromptu de-load / rest week. Although it's been a bad one considering I've been eating and sleeping very little. I will skip the de-load week I was going to take in 2 weeks instead and I'm repeating last week's lifting sessions that I missed. Excited for tomorrow and to get back into my normal positive mental state instead of this sickness rut I've been in since Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment