Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/12

My back and hamstrings were super tight today. I felt better after foam rolling and warming up, but still no where near fresh.

Split Jerk - Heavy Singles - 220, 220, 245 (failed 3 times), 240.

240 was a 5 lb PR. The tightness in my back was forcing me on my toes during the dip and the weight was getting way in front of me. I was really upset I missed 245, but I got 240 for a 5 lb PR.

Rest 10 minutes then...

With a 25# Vest:

30 Muscle-ups for time

10.40. This was fairly brutal. I only missed 1 rep (my first attempt at the 29th rep). I was happy that I wasn't wasting energy on failed attempts. Overall a solid metcon. I didn't get my heart rate up much today. It was very technical and strength oriented. Overall a good day aside from the tight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment