Saturday, January 14, 2012

1/14/12

I weighed in at 198# today.

I was extremely sore when I woke up this morning. I probably wouldn't have worked out today had I not arranged to workout with someone. But it ended up working out well. After a thorough warm-up I actually felt really good. The worse thing about today was the ridiculous tears on my hands. They definitely hurt a ton, every clean I did today was painful on my hands. I tried not to think about it and just do the movement. Overall the workout went really well.

Move 8000# from ground to overhead with 135#, 5 burpees on the minute every minute. (8000/135 = 59 reps).

13.53. This workout was basically double grace with lots of burpees. It was a good effort. I got 10 reps right out the gate then it was mostly 4-5 reps per minute. Overall an exhausting and solid metcon. My knee didn't hurt at all, which I was pretty happy about. Excited for a rest day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment